Saturday, June 24, 2017

Kraftin' Kimmie Challenges -Challenge #387 "Circles"

Oh hey if you are here to visit me today I'd like
you to pat yourself on the back and say 
congratulations for making it to the weekend!
Here we are already at the last Saturday challenge
of this month (wow!) at KRAFTIN' KIMMIE 
and the theme for this week is CIRCLES. 

Oh my gosh...as I typed this I started singing the
phrase in my head "You spin me right round round..."
and I don't even know what song that is from - hehehe.
Funny about the power of suggestion and I apologize if
I've now stuck that (or another song) in your head too - lol!

Anyway...back on track here...we want to see you use
circles on your creation this week.  It could be lots of circles
on the background or it could be images in circles or it could
be a circle card or circle tag.  Okay I'll stop - I think you get it!

Here's my card to share with you using one of the newest
mermaid stamps called SANDY SEAWATER.  I used a
sentiment from one of the other fun mermaid sets called
Serena Sparkles. Of course I used lots of circles too :o)


I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
and 5th Birthday Celebration (Congrats to the ATSM team!) 

Come play along with us for prize opportunities.  All 
entries in all challenges are eligible to be put in the pool
for a $20 gift certificate to the KKS Shop.  Go get
krafty and show us your own beautiful creation using circles!
Can't wait to see what you make!  Hugs! D

6 comments:

  1. You made an adorable summer card with great details..

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this sweet card! Just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card Danielle, love this image and your wonderful colours your design papers are totally perfect for your image. Thanks so much for sharing your card with us over at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie PPCC~DT
    From
    Kathie'z Kardz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Danielle :-) the image is super cute and I love the papers and sentiment, perfect! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous stamp and colouring, lovely design and wonderful bright colours. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a lovely card. Great colours. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!