Sunday, October 8, 2017

My Favorite Things - World Card Making Challenges - 4 for 4!

Hello again friends!  
Did you get some good crafty card making time 
in yesterday for World Card Making Day?  

I was able to make three of my DT cards for 
an upcoming October release (which will be revealed
next week) and I also made four - yes FOUR - cards
so I could play along with the WCMChallenges at
MY FAVORITE THINGS.  I'm pretty proud of
myself because I haven't made that many cards in
one day in a very long time :o)! So much fun!

All my cards are much more CAS and simple than
I usually do but I was pressed for time and wanted to play 
along.  I surprised myself and really like how they turned out!

Challenge #1 was to use the colors of the rainbow
Here's my first card for the 9 am challenge ROYGBIV
(Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Violet - I don't know what 
the I stands for :o)) using the fun mixing bowls from 
Kitschy Kitchen and a sentiment from You Bake Me Happy.
My background was colored with Distress ink oxide.
I thought about splattering it but decided I liked it clean.

The second challenge of the day was Die-namics Designs
to use 100% die cuts on the card.  Here's my card using 

The third challenge of the day was By the Numbers 
and incorporate a # on your card.  
I used the sweet Baby Onesie die to make a 1st birthday card

And the fourth challenge of the day was to MAKE and MAIL
a card to someone. This one will be going to a friend that
I haven't had the pleasure of seeing for awhile.  We need to
"dish" and catch up on lots!  I had stamped a bunch of the little
bowls while I was deciding on my rainbow theme so decided to 
use them on this last card too.  
Stamps used are from Kitschy Kitchen, and You Bake Me Happy.

Thanks for visiting me today.  I apologize for the 
poor quality photos.  I was pretty late when I took the
pictures of the cards and didn't have time to redo them this
morning before I'm off to my volunteer clean up day
for the Lions Club.  Have a fantastic day peeps!  
Hugs! D

1 comment:

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!