Saturday, December 9, 2017

12 Krafty Days of Khristmas - DAY NINE (Mini Monsters)

Hello sweet friends and followers!
Welcome back to my blog if you've visited me before.
If you are new to me - welcome...I'm so happy you're here!!

The 12 Days of Khristmas event continues at
Each of the first twelve days of this month represents
the corresponding month of  2017 (for ex: January is
Day One, February is Day Two, etc.).  The Krafty DT
is showing their past creations with the stamp sets 
and a NEW creation too.  Each day of this special
event you get 30% OFF that day's stamp sets!!
But only during that day and while supplies last.
What a gift!  Kimmie will combine shipping so that you can keep
shopping each day for the special sets that have been on your
wish list.  Just leave her a note in the comments in the order window
telling her that you wish to do this.  How awesome is that?!

I get the pleasure of featuring the uber adorable 
MINI MONSTERS from September 2017.
This was a halloween stamp set BUT I put 
a Christmas twist on it - take a look
What do you think?  Would you like to receive a Christmas
card with a monster on it?  I would if it was this cute!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

Before I go I wanted to share some of the other creations 
I've made with this sweet little set.  I've had a lot of fun with it!




As you can see I've really enjoyed using this sweet set. 
It will stay in my "all time favorites" category for sure.  

Thanks so much for popping in to visit me today! 
Happy holiday hugs! D

1 comment:

  1. You achieve to put your card on my Number to commenting Danielle
    Clever GIRL hehehe LOL
    andddd that imge is really really cuuuteeee
    in Christmas or in Halloween card they are really cuute
    love all your cards Danielle
    send it to me one please
    hope you still remember me :) and maybe has 1 or 2 minute time to visiting my Blog back
    Many thanks for joining with us at ATSM this time
    hugs
    Monika
    PS: will be thrilled if you visiting back my DT card sweety...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!