Saturday, December 9, 2017

Kraftin' Kimmie Challenges #411 - Critters

Oh hello there! Happy Saturday friends!
I get the pleasure of hosting this week's challenge
Some of my favorite stamps released this past
year by KKS have been the ones with animals
so the theme for Challenge #411 is "CRITTERS".

Here's my card for today using FURRY HOLIDAY WISHES.
The sentiment is from another of my favorite animal stamps 
sets called ICE, ICE, BABY.  

I used the December KKS sketch for my layout (love it!).

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Have you been following the TWELVE KRAFTY DAYS OF KHRISTMAS
at Kraftin' Kimmie?  We are revisiting all the awesome stamp
sets released during 2017 and there are special discounts
on the sets featured each day.  Go to the main blog (link is at the top of
my post here) to see Days One - Nine.  You can also see
my post for DAY NINE by clicking here.

Thanks so much for visiting me today!  I'm off to do a bit
more of my Christmas shopping and then do some baking.
Happy holiday hugs! D

3 comments:

  1. Ganz wundervoll gemacht.
    Dankeschön für die Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is your card; your sweet critter is working hard to get his snowman/snowball built! Such fun! Delighted to see your creativity in the Addicted to Stamps and More gallery!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deine Karte ist absolut zauberhaft. Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme bei den Animal friends. LG Karina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!